Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Friday 7 February 2014

Big Game This weekend, part two.

I seem to have been busier painting than I thought since the New Year.
 I was a bit short of light cavalry for Cesare's army, and knowing that he could afford the best that money could buy, I would have been surprised if he hadn't hired some stradiots from the Venetians.
 Anyway, these are my second unit of stradiots, these being the European types.
 Its difficult to plan a big game at short notice, but I hope that Sundays affair is a success. One of the reasons that I am keen to stage the game is that Shaun Lowery from the Durham group is expected to turn up with John and my old renaissance armies. I want to see how they were painted, and hopefully  compare them with now.        
                                               


I added a collection of Venetian standards just to pretty them up.


2 comments:

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.